Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Friday, December 20, 2013
Last Blog of The Year
Today is the last time I will be posting on my blog until next year, unless something exciting happens, then I will blog about it.
As of 3:15 this afternoon I will be on vacation until 2014. I will get to sleep in, feed Sariah, finish wrapping gifts, bake Christmas treats, etc. I am so looking forward to that for the two weeks I am on vacation.
It is hard to believe that there is only a few days left until Christmas. I am so looking forward to this year. Riley is old enough to be excited about opening her own gifts. She is going to be so dang happy!! She has been watching the Christmas movies with us and seems to be liking them. So happy about that! Plus she has been regularly sleeping in her toddler bed in her room all through the night. I can't wait for Sariah to do the same. I am really tired lately.
Today is Richard's birthday and he is 48. Wow how time flies, especially with babies and all those kids. I am making his traditional Chicken Fried Steak dinner this year! Fresh rolls, salad, squash, mashed potatoes and gravy! Yummy!! Can not wait!!
I have said that we have been watching Christmas movies lately and the one that really touched my heart was The Heart of Christmas. It is about a family that has a two year old that is dying from Leukemia. It is a great story, but very sad. I totally suggest the movie!!
Have a Christmas filled with family and love and the spirit of Christmas. Keep Christ in Christmas this year. Also have a happy and safe New Years!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment