Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Monday, March 17, 2014
Just plain mad!!
Back in September of 2012, my sister came to live with us until she found a job and was able to move out on her own again. Well here it is March 2014 and she is still living with us even after having a a good job six November 2013 and still she has not moved out or made any attempt to really move out.
Meanwhile, we got her reactivated in the church and found her some friends only to find out she has spent the past year badmouthing us to one of those friends. Whenever Richard and I would get into an arguement she would run to this friend and tell her all about it. Private family business and she is telling everything to this friend. Mind you she has gotten caught two or three times, but lied through her teeth about it.
Well yesterday she got up and ran out really quick while our home teacher was there. She came back after they left and handed us a bag from WalMart with Nursery snacks in it. Proceeds to tell us that she forgot to tell us yesterday that we had snack, so she just went and got us some. Sadly, she expected us to take the snacks and pass them off as ours at church. Completely not caring how against our beliefs this was and then proceeded to get mad at us. So she does not go to church and when we get home, she is pretending to be asleep and snuck out to go with her friend.
So later that day, Rebecca sends her phone in to show me a post from Rachel's frien on her Facebook. Pretty much her friend is chewing us out calling us a dysfunctional family and telling us how wrong we were for what we believe in. Even sadder, people from church were telling her Amen, not knowing she was badmouthing us in her post.
If I know my sister as well as I do, she embellished the story and made herself out to be the victim. She has always done that. She makes up crap in stories so she looks like the victim and has done nothing wrong. I spent every day with her as a child with her doing this. I am so tired of her playing this game. This friend was our friend first and we lost her because Rachel has to make crap up to get people to like her and hate me. So she is out telling our secrets to her and I am sure embellishing alot and making up a bunch of crap so she can be the center of attention.
So Richard sees her this morning after she snuck into the house last night and tells her that he expects nothing from her but respect and she says we hurt her feelings and does not give a s*** what we think of her or her friend and she will be moving out by the end of the week. Which I seriously doubt, though I do wish she would move out because I am so tired of her and her squatting in our house.
Now that I am done venting, any words of encouragement?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment