Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Monday, March 10, 2014
Much needed vacation
Last week I was on vacation and it was a relief to not have to get up early and go to the office. I got to sleep in a little bit. Sariah was an early riser all week though, so I got up and Richard slept in.
My plan was to get some crafts done around the house but that of course did not happen. I spent alot of it finishing homework and assignments. I got them all done last minute and we were able to head to San Francisco. We left a little too late on Friday, so we ended up at the Oakland Temple Visitor Center. The temple is beautiful as is the view! It was amazing!! We saw my favorite movie at the Visitor Center, so that made my day!!
We headed to San Francisco the next day and went to the Aquarium on the Bay. So not worth the cost, it is very small for the price and not very clean. It was nice all in all but just not worth $22 to get in. Luckily we bought a Chaffee Zoo membership so we got in the aquarium for half price. I can not wait to take Riley back to the zoo. She really liked all the ducks as she called all the birds!! Fun!!
While we were in SF we got to witness the Naked Bike Ride!! What joy that was. So glad there were enough people so that my kids did not have to see old men weenies and butts!! Scary!! My eyes were traumatized a little, but they are slowly healing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment