Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, March 31, 2014

End of the Month Goal

I am 3 pounds away from my April 1st goal and here it is March 31st. I worked hard all month, so I do not feel discouraged at all. I know that I will make my goal even if it takes a few extra days. SO I get to my goal on April 4th, big fuzzy duck! I have worked harder then I ever have to get to where I am right now and I will not stop until I reach all my goals! I love being in the Ladies department and the ability to be able to wear a whole lot smaller pair of pants!! So I really do not feel I should punish myself for not making my April 1st goal. I will get the final 60 pounds off, and it will come off in the right way. I was sick for a few days and missed going to the gym, but I felt that giving my body the time to rest and get better was the right choice. Lucky me there is a 3 hour Zumba marathon tonight that I will be attending! I cannot wait! I am going to sweat off the few pounds I have left to lose for this month and I am so excited for this!! Gonna dance off my calories!!!! I am still keeping my 20 pound goal for July 1st. I know it is going to get harder and harder but I am in this for the long haul! I need to get some full body shots so people can see where I was and where I am now.

No comments: