Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
46!!
No that is not my age or my IQ. It is my time on my 4th 5k that I ran yesterday!!! I finished in 46 minutes. It was hot and I was sweating like a pig. I do know that the next time I am not eating crab salad prior to my run. I almost threw up a few times because of it. Christopher had to help pull me up the last little hill but we did it!! YEAH!!! I am so happy that I finished a 5k 8 weeks pregnant! Next one I will be 10 weeks! I am hoping that the weather will be cooler this next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where do you get your energy??
Post a Comment