Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Thursday, July 3, 2014
YSA
What is wrong with the boys in YSA these days? Rebecca was dating this young man for a few monthes and they were talking about getting married when they get back from their missions and everything. They were naming their children, all that dorky stuff you do when you think you are in love. When you know you are in love it is completely different.
Not sure why she even stayed with him for so long. He broke up with her two days before Valentine's Day and then he backed out of a trip to the coast with Rebecca and their friend Tori, two days before they went. Now he breaks up with her at a YSA Friday night activity! What the heck? He always says he is getting too much pressure from his parents to not be in a relationship. What a bunch of bunk or he has the meanest parents in the world because they act like they really liked her and wanted to spend time with her.
So now it looks like they are completely finished because he has not called her or talked to her in over a week. Oh well, good riddance I say. She needs to concentrate on getting her paperwork finished so she can go on her Mission here before she turns 20 in October.
He was too much of a little boy in a 19 year old body. I hope that his mission will help him to grow up and learn to be a real man. When she gets back from her mission, he will still be out. So I really do not think they will ever get back together even after he gets back. I am sure that she will find another young man when she gets back and they will get married.
Personally the Portuguese Mama Bear wants to come out and rip his head off and remove limbs and bury them all in cement boxes all over the world. But I have to take a deep breath and remember, I can't do that anymore. I have to keep chanting "Don't kill him, don't kill him!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment