Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Change

Things will soon be changing at our house. 1st change: Richard will be an owner of a bakery here pretty soon! It is going to be awesome!! 2nd Change: Rebecca will be hopefully finishing her paperwork next month and submitting it to the church so that she can go on her mission. 3rd Change: We are in the process to get pre approved for a house loan. We found two houses that we like and hopefully we can get approved and can buy it and moving in before school starts! 4th Change: Riley will be completely potty trained soon and Sariah will be walking very soon!! 5th Change: Who knows? A new job opportunity? Financial Security? Out of Debt completely? You never know what changes will be coming our way! I am so happy and just cannot wait!!

No comments: