Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, October 13, 2014

When times get tough...

I really enjoyed watching Meet the Mormons this weekend. The part with the Missionary Mom made me cry. So did the Candy Bomber. All in all it was a very informative and moving movie. I am sure that many non members won't go see it because they think we are trying to "recruit" them, but that is so not what this movie is about. It shows you how mormons live in the every day world. It is how Christ and Heavenly Father has blessed their lives for following their plan. How God has a plan for all of us and we need to do our part to follow that plan. I sat next to a very friendly member who kept offering me her popcorn. Plus it was nice to go to a movie have a stranger sit by you and not be bothered by them at all. I hate going to the movies and get that weirdo sitting behind you or next to you. This time I got none of that. Richard and I had free passes to the movies at Edwards, so we went there this past Friday and did date night. Then we walked around River Park for a bit and then walked over to Chevy's! I got me a chili relleno!!! YUMMY! FULL of cheese and no hot pepper. It was wonderful, a craving come true!! It was a pretty great date after several months. We saw alot of the Stake Presidency from the North Stake there. I heard that the Sierra Vista Theater showing went pretty well. It did not make the top 10 or 5, but it still was a terrific movie!! Go see it and take your friends with you!!

No comments: