Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Addicted!!


Why is it, that I go see the darn movie Twilight and now I am addicted?!?!? I read Midnight Sun and just fell in love with Edward! The movie was amazing especially with Peter Fanicelli as Carlisle! I am now reading Twilight and can not get enough!! Luckily Rebecca has the set, so I can borrow it from her. I wonder if it is the book or Edward's appeal as a vampire?!?!? Oh well I will be with the rest of the Twilighters and be waiting for New Moon to open!! Crazy! I thought this type of addiction was only for teenagers?

No comments: