Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Third Day
I survived the second day in the Sardine Can, they call an office. The paint smell eventually went away completely and most of our desks are assembled. My manager finally got a phone, so I can call her and annoy her instead of the email approach. I managed to find my way to our new desks and back to my temporary one without getting lost. I even took Richard over there for a quick tour. Today it is very cold in the building, I am guessing because they are throwing garbage in the dumpster out front. I have still managed to keep the Siren at bay. She has yet to know I am in the Olive office yet. Though once she knows I am here, I will need a better hiding place. I have my lookouts, but they can not be on duty all day. Well back to the copier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment