Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day Two in the Sardine Can

Here it is day two. I survived the first day in the Sardine Can, even though it felt like the walls were closing in on me. Today it seems that way also, but I am ignoring it. There is still a faint smell of paint, but I am getting use to the headache it causes now. I have found the copy machine and I am getting some work done. I do however feel my desk is somehow causing the jobs on my desk to multiply. Where was this desk at school when I had all the trouble with multiplication?!? Not invented yet I will bet. I have found the hot water, so I can have my hot cocoa. It is by the bathroom, so I know where that is now. I went to find it yesterday and got lost and ended up by the coffee bar. It is very close to my desk, I guess if I had just looked up, I would have seen the Women sign. Tried to leave breadcrumbs back to my desk, but they kept getting taken. So now I just look for the Hollywood and Vine sign. Hard to explain that one, but it is someone's desk decoration. Our permanent spot is over halfway done, so I will be moving to there sometime this week or next Monday. That will make me have to find a new trail to the bathroom and the hot water. I can do this, but I really wish they had provided us all maps or at least beacons, so I know when I am close to my desk!!

No comments: