I am no longer in the cubicle with the high walls, so the closing in feeling is gone. We were transfered to our permanent desk and all is well. The masses of boxes were a bit frightening for a time. I always felt like they may fall on me and crush me. Death by Boxes! What a way to go! As of yesterday the boxes are gone, so my death by boxes is no longer emminant. I do however seem to have a problem with people walking by my desk and talking loud. It is as if I do not exist or they are just rude yellow pages advertising sales reps. I am going with the latter. It is hard not to notice me! I will need to put a SHHHHH!!! sign by my desk and see if they pay attention or I may have to go to their managers. People say something to everyone else who is too loud. Yellow Pages is the largest complainer! I will figure it out!
I have finished reading The Work and The Glory and I want more! I want the story to keep going, but I guess that is up to my imagination and church history to finish the story! I need to find something else besides romance novels to read during breaks and lunch now. I may try The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. Rebecca got that for her birthday!
Happy Valentine's Day! May love find you in the most unexpected and kind way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment