Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Survived the week

I survived my first week in the Sardine Can! Yeah!! I did it! Without the lose of limb or sanity. Well maybe not the sanity part!! I have five children, I think the sanity went a long time ago! I was lucky that last week was a short week in the Sardine Can. Not sure if I would have survived five complete days, but with the weekend breaking up the fifth day from the fourth day, I can do it!! With any luck we will be in our new spots on Tuesday, though this rumor infested office, says Friday. I am not sure if I can handle another week at this desk. One would think with high walls it would be quieter, but nope. It is totally opposite! It is loud! Maybe because the sound can't just bounce off and disappear? Who knows? I am not an expert in sound travel, but I do know that it is loud!
Well, hopefully I will be moving into my permanent spot tomorrow. Cross your fingers and pray!!

The Cardinals were robbed!!!! Stupid Pittsburg Steelers!!!!!!!

No comments: