The title of this blog makes me feel like I am writing a newspaper article. I could only wish my life was that exciting! It is more "chicken with it's head cut off" life right now!
All the kids are doing great. Rebecca is in her second semester as a freshman and ReAnna as a seventh grader. Kaitlyn, Christopher and Amberlin are doing great in elementary school. Katie and Chris both got awards for being kind at school. Do they really give those out? I was shocked. Then Katie got an award for perfect attendance for her 1st semester at Cole! She was only there for 2 weeks of the 1st semester! How crazy is that?!?! I will take the award and be proud!
This Saturday we are hosting a birthday party for Rebecca's friend who turned 14 on the same day I turned 36! Totally cool!! We are doing a movie party and I am being forced to watch High School Musical 3! Ahhhh!! I would prefer Twilight, but it is not to be released until March 21st!! Richard is making her a chocolate chocolate chocolate cake. No that is not a misprint, the cake is completely CHOCOLATE!! A chocolate cake, with chocolate filing and chocolate frosting. MMMMM!!! Chocolate!!
This past Sunday Amber turned 6! Now all the kids are one year older then when we got them! Awesome!! The kids adoption should be finalized in May, but if the CASA worker has her way March 10th. Everyone pray and keep your fingers crossed for us! I would really like this all done and over with March 10th! Then in the summer we can start looking for another boy to adopt! Probably around 5 or 6 preferrably. That way Chris is the older brother and he has a younger brother. I want a toddler, but Richard thinks I am out to get him when I say that! Silly Silly man!!
All our excellent fundraising and working my behind off at the concession stands and the gift wrap booth paid off! Rebecca has a large surplus in her account and next year's fees I do not have to stress over! Awesome!! The paper cuts and deafness was worth it!!
Hard to believe that we are almost into the 3rd month of 2009! Where does the time go? Is it because I am always busy and impatiently waiting for the times I can relax because we have no plans? I think so!
My CTR 5 class is great. We have 14 kids in our class with two sets of twins, but luckily not all of them have been coming at the same time. We have yet to have over 6 kids lately. I'll say that and next class, all of them will be there. Including the one that told me Stop Thinking Cow! Oohh! I wanted to pop him one, but I just told him that by saying that that makes me think I do not want to like him because that was very mean to say to anyone especially your teacher and at church!
No comments:
Post a Comment