Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Camping Horrors

Well this weekend's camping trip turned out to be a bust! Not only did we leave late, we ended up leaving an entire day early! It was FREEZING!!! 37 degrees with a wind chill factor of 20! Our hands were so frozen! And we could not get a fire started to save our lives! We went to bed early and the three youngest ended up bunking with Rebecca and ReAnna and us! It was so cold. I could not sleep very well because I was so cold! I had a 27 degrees sleeping bag and three fleece blankets and I was still freezing! My toes did not defrost until Sunday night with my heating blanket! It was absolutely crazy! We camped there this time last year and aside from the rain it was not even close to this cold! The kids packed their own bags and they ended up packing light jackets and they froze also! It was just insane how cold it was!! Richard said that if the weather even hints of a similar weather forecast we are not even going to consider camping!!!

No comments: