Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finally!!

Well after about two years of procrastinating and a kick in the butt, we finally got in to get our temple recommends. Our friends Brad and Joyce Comstock are going to be sealed April 24th and they both want us to be there! At the last pack meeting, she came up to me and asked if we had temple recommends, I told her that they expired and she said "Get one!". Then proceeded to tell me why, seems like a great reason to get off my behind and get in there for the temple recommend interviews!
When we got there, there was cars EVERYWHERE!! I walk up to the building thinking, this is going to take all night! To our surprise there was no one in line waiting! All the cars were from the Mountain View Ward Mutual! I guess this is God's way of telling me to get my butt back to the temple!!!! Needless to say, we have our temple recommends and are all set for Joyce's sealing and their first endowments! Awesome!

No comments: