Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

How come..

How come..

I have never watched the Mission Impossible movies? Probably because I can not stand Tom Cruise trying to be all cunning, coy and sexy! He makes me gag!

How come I have not taken my kids to California's Great America in Santa Clara my home town? Because I just realized it is almost $40 a person with a discount! I remeber buying a summer season pass for $40!!  I loved it there, but now it is too expensive and plus my kids are roller coaster chickens.

How come I have not started nesting for Sariah? Because I am so tired with a almost 14 month old and four other kids that won't help with anything around the house unless it is making a mess and or complaining that they need to help.

I have more "How Comes" that as I think of them, I will post them. Do you have any?

No comments: