Strange things are happening around here!
Christopher's bike was stolen last night, but they dumped it about four houses around the corner!! Crazy!! I am so glad to have it back!! Now we just need to replace the motion light or I need to take it apart and see why the lights will not go on!!
Then this morning at work, the offered something called Voluntary Separation Benefits to everyone today. Basically they are offering $25,000 plus some many weeks per years you have with the company. That is ALOT of money, but I am just not ready to take it and run. I hope my co worker does!! He would end up with around $70,000 plus he could officially retire six months later and collect on his pension!!
Another happenings at work. Last month one of our systems that we use to store jobs in crashed and about 25,000 jobs were lost and completely unretrievable. So this one guy at work wants to know why we do not keep a copy of everything we load into the system. So I am suppose to keep 25000 plus jobs on my computer so that he can have backup whenever he needs it? I suggest you keep them yourself. As we call it at work Another Dan Issue. He complains about everything and makes me so mad. Like it is my job to make sure he has everything he needs to make him happy.
SO how has your day gone so far?
1 comment:
Wow, the guy you describe at your job sounds just like my Ex- everything was my fault- even as far back as stuff happening in his childhood- People like that need serious mental help and they are very hard to cope and get along with. I miss my daughter so much, but I am finally freed of his mental and constant verbal emotional abuse he practiced on me and Austin along with Phu. Even Nia received the same treatment, but I know and trust that Jesus protects her mind from it all. You just have to wonder sometimes how can people like that maintain a work and home life without them sabotaging everything from their own negative actions. I am glad you guys got the bike back, it was probably some punk kid who got scared and ditched it after they had stolen it. Hopefully, whomever did stole it does not move on to bigger quests of their Thievery!
Post a Comment