Why is there so many movies about Vampires and Zombies? Why do they keep changing the rules in the movies?!? Just when I think I have it all down, they throw a curve ball or totally go off in another direction that makes the movie HORRIBLE!!
Rise of The Zombies was one of the HORRIBLE ones! They had zombies climbing up the side of the Golden Gate Bridge like they were Spiderman! Then their guns are all aimed for neck and lower and they hit every zombie right between the eyes. Don't know about you but I would love a gun that does that. Point it anywhere and it will hit the zombie right between the eyes! Lame! Then they are fighting a horde of zombies and the zombies are less then 2 feet from them and NOT attacking. At one point you can see the zombies waiting to attack until the helicopter door is shut! What the heck!?!
I watched a survivors style movie about a haunted location. You know the type, they went in, never seen again but they found this unedited footage. They always die whenever they are alone until they are down to the final two or three. No one ever escapes. They always end the same. They get lamer and lamer every time, but I love to watch them for the special effects because that gets better and better every time!
Some movies look like they are filmed on a home camera they are that bad. The camera is shaky and the script is FRIGHTENINGLY HORRIFIC!! Wonder why they even spend the money. The acting is gross and a waste of a Screen Actors Union Card. They need to find another profession. Maybe waitressing or auto repair!!
What was the worst movie you have ever seen?
No comments:
Post a Comment