Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Long time no blog

It seems like I have not blogged in FOREVER!!! Alot has happened lately.

Richard got a job and everything that did not seem like it would work out, is now working out!! He ordered the dipping case for the ice cream and yes they are getting SUPERIOR DAIRY!! Yummy!! I can not wait!  It will be in August sometime. I will keep you updated!!  He is also going back to school so that we can defer the student loan payments, just for a little bit until we can afford to pay them. 

I got an A in my computer class and two B's in my library reserach classes!!  Thank you Diana for all your help!! It was greatly appreciated!! My fall schedule starts on August 12th.  Very nervous because I am taking some harder classes and I have a full load.

Sariah will be here in about 6 weeks! I am sorta freaking out about that too!! I am happy that she is coming but I am terrified to have two babies in the house!!  One a newborn and one a very stubborn 16 month old.  Not sure how that is going to pan out. 

Richard's boss is concerned about him taking three days off to be with me in the hospital, so we are going to ask the doctor is he can schedule the c section for a Monday because the bakery is closed on Sunday and Monday.  I am freaking about being alone and how is Riley going to function without me for three days. She has never been away from me for more then a few hours. I am always there when she goes to bed and when she wakes up. Going to be hard for the both of us!!  Rebecca is suppose to come help me while Richard is at work, just trying to figure out how to get her there.  I am hoping that maybe a friend can bring her, but I think that is alot to ask of a friend. It will work itself out though.

Our garden is doing great.  We have cantelopes, watermelon, cucumber, tomatoes, squash, pumpkin, beans, peas, sunflowers, japanese eggplant, eggplant, and brussell sprouts!! YEAH!! Everything is growing nicely and I can not wait to be able to eat from the garden this fall!  I planted ALOT of brussell sprouts because we all LOVE them!! Yummy!! If you have never like brussell sprouts, ask Richard how he cooks them and his method will change your mind!

Riley is popping up with alot of new words lately. Bubble, I do, Hi guys, bathroom, buy it, etc.  Plus she went to nursery this past Sunday for the first time and they are expecting her back this next Sunday.  Richard and I peaked at her and she was playing with a push toy that made a popping noise.  She loved it!! I miss my baby though.  She is 16 months and I guess the earlier she gets use to it the easier it will be.  She got there just in time for snack and was HAPPY!!! They were serving cheese and fruit snacks. She is a cheese lover!! We have cheese sticks in the fridge because she prefers food on the go.  She loves to wave bye bye and to give hugs and kisses. We now have a night night routine and she tells us when she is tired. Even for naps!!!! She took over my frog pillow pet, that I spent MONTHS looking for and one of my frogs I got as a gift from Richard as her sleeping companions. Very cute!  She even has a preferred blanket right now too!  She floors me with how darn smart she is!

So how have you been?

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Good job on that A Missy! I still cannot get over sometimes how much you take on your plate in life. I could never deal with what you have, but then again I know that is not true- because us Mommies always get it together when we have to- With me saying that and you worrying about your hospital stay and how things will pan out- don't. Don't worry. Imagine losing your baby at 2 1/2 and not seeing her for almost 7 mos. later and only for one weekend a month there after- her tears were plentiful and my heart broke so many times that- I know every street and canoe in this world has a piece of it some where drifting around. But our separation has made my daughter and I stronger, Rhonda. She is resilient and I think sometimes I would have handicapped her like I did my other kids babying them so much like I did Phu and Austin. Our Nia adorns us and I take every thing in stride now. God has a plan and who am I to argue that plan? I try very hard to be a good person even when no one is looking. Nothing is ever perfect- but I am just saying to you- worry not- The Lord has you in the palm of his hands. I love you girl, take it easy- and no fretting over the small or the big stuff. Life always happens! Tana Banana