I am just so dang tired lately. Could it be the pregnancy mixed with my age or is it a combination of that and the heat. Whatever it is, I am sure tired. We go to bed at a pretty good time and Riley now sleeps in her own bed. She gets up about 5 hours later and is up for only about ten minutes max to get a drink and snuggle for a few minutes with me and then back to her bed. Then my alarm goes off at 5:25 and i snooze for about twenty more minutes, get up and get things ready for work. Normally Riley will sleep right through all that, but she is teething so she is restless. That means shower time is before bed not in the morning to help me wake up.
Walking from my car to my desk is tiring also for me. I try to avoid walking very much at work, but I do need to get up every once in awhile because my hips start to hurt or my butt falls asleep. I am just completely falling apart with this pregnancy and I am thinking about doing this all over again!
Yes we are thinking about having one more after this if Dr Illingworth says I can. Riley was my third c section, Sariah will be my fourth and if we try for another it will be my fifth. I hope he says we are good to try again! Though every time we "try" nothing happens, so if it is meant to happen, then it will on it's own time that Heavenly Father has planned.
I think part of my being tired is that Kaitlyn is just trying my patience EVERY DAY!! She decides how to administer her medication to herself, sometimes not even taking it at all and then telling us she did. We have to tell her constantly to stop doing this and stop doing that, but she does not stop. She drives me nuts!! She goes out of her way everyday to alienate herself from the family or to try to be different. For example, everyone was playing in the rain last night and she tried to stay inside and not play. After we made her go outside to play she kept trying to bring Riley in, saying Riley wants to come inside. When she puts Riley down, Riley screams and runs to the door. She wanted to come in and wanted to force Riley in so she had an excuse to stay inside. She does this on a regular basis or she carries Riley everywhere even though she is fighting to be put down. I fear with how lazy she is getting, that she is only going to get worse and the weight that she keeps gaining is going to get worse. Their doctor is not worried yet, but he said if she continues her steady weight gain, he will be concerned.
Plus I am getting really tired of my sister living with us. I feel she is taking advantage of us and does not care. She barely helps out anymore and spends most of her time reading or watching shows on her computer again now that summer school is over. She only associates with the family during dinner time. Otherwise she in on the computer or up her friends butts. She won't go to our wards RS activities or Ward Activities, she goes the Clovis 2nd Ward. I think she should move over there. Plus she has a complaint about EVERYTHING!! She went to the temple to do baptisms and complained that someone was dunking people too hard. She always has a complaint about everywhere she goes, she is a very negative person. Plus she thinks she knows everything about everything even her car that is broke. Not sure why she asked a mechanic to help her when she has already told him what is wrong with it.
Well back to the grindstone. We are having a salad bar today and I totally left my salad fixings at home. I feel so stupid!! Maybe I can get something delivered?
No comments:
Post a Comment