Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
2014
Well 2013 had it's good and it's bad, but all in all I am glad it is over. I am looking forward to 2014 and the goals I have set for myself. I am determined and with help from my husband I will accomplish all my goals.
Goals
1. Improve myself
2. Lose 25 lbs by February 17th (already lost 6)
3. Be happier
4. Finish tasks
5. Run a 5K (Fresno Run or Dye February 15th)
6. Lose another 25 lbs by May 1st
7. Be a size 12 by August 31st
8 Work out on a regular basis (4-6 times a week)
9. Run another 5K (Fresno Zombie Run October 2014)
So far I am counting calories for 5 days and then caounting carbs for 5 days and then back to calories. I figure switching up diets every couple days will help keep me from gaining all the weight back and getting bored.
At the gym:
Monday - do 5K on treadmill
Tuesday - 20 minutes on elliptical, 5 minutes running on treadmill, 10 minutes on stationary bike, 10 minutes running on treadmill, work on arms and chest with weights
Wednesday - 30 minutes on treadmill or class, arms, chest, legs, and butt with weights
Thursday - 30 minutes on treadmill or class, back, abs, arms
Friday - 20 minutes on elliptical, 5 minutes running on treadmill, 10 minutes on stationary bike, 10 minutes running on treadmill, work on arms and chest with weights
Saturday - Treadmill and or class, weights
I go right after work and then I go home and eat a healthy dinner!
I have been improving myself by dressing nicer for work, leaving the workout clothes at home to change into after work. Plus I am remembering to wash my face every night with my Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set Richard bought me in November. I have seen a complete difference in my skin too! Smoother and healthier looking. Now I am getting the Eye Firming Cream and the MicroDerm Abrasion this month!! Though I still need to decide what to do with my hair. I did dye it to rid myself of the gray, but I still need a new style.
I have so many unfinished craft projects. My plan is to take time every Saturday and finish one task that I need to get done. Last Saturday, I finished organizing the red room, so that I can get to my craft projects. I have bracelts to make, necklaces to finish, signs to make and sign to finish, candles to make, glass to etch, etc. I never finish anything, but I am determined to do so this year!!
I will be running the Fresno Run or Dye on February 15th at Woodward Park. Come out and cheer me on or come out and help carry me to the car when I am done!!
I bought a size 14 jeans and a new top to go with it. That is my first goal outfit. I can't wait to buy my size 12 goal outfit!! I have a cute pair of jeans that I hope are still in the store at the time! I orginally bought a size 16, but I could button them, so they were not much of a goal, so I took them back and got the 14. They have a design on the back pocket and everything!!
Be happier is going to be the hard one. I am sure with the working out and the finishing tasks will aid in my being happier. I have been feeling so useless lately. I just want to feel important and be happy. I need to find a way to love myself and I know I will also be happier. I just feel old and useless and tired.
So far 2014 is looking good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment