Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Zumba

I DID IT!!! I did 2 hours of ZUMBA last night!!! The first hour was pretty much a typical Zumba class minus the step with Heidi, the last hour I did was INSANE!! Favi was CRAZY!! I sware she was on something. No one can have that much energy and keep moving that much without some sort of help!! We were jumping everywhere from the beginning! Heidi is energetic but Favi is crazy energetic. I never knew someone could have that much energy in my life. I think I kept up pretty darn good though. I bounced the best I could when she did and tried to keep up with the fancy footsteps she did. All in all, I think I would do it again and possibly the entire three hours. I burned alot of calories and worked alot of muscles. I am waiting for the soreness to hit and then I will really think about tha again.

No comments: