Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Losing my mind!!
Ok it is official, I have done lost my mind!! I work 4 ten hour shifts at work now, going to school online full time, going to the gym 6 days a week and now I sell Mary Kay!! And twice a month I do Activity Days!!
I love Mary Kay, so it seemed logical to sign up under my friend! I am not going to be forcing people to buy from me, so do not think I will be doing that. I am not a party type of person, so I will be doing everything online or book parties.
Crazy is what I am!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment