Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Changes

It is amazing how in one weekend things can change. It all started on Friday! Christopher turned 9! We had his birthday party on Saturday and it was as normal crazy!!! Kids running everywhere, playing soccer, baseball, swings, you name it they played it! The dog got her share of attention! One of the boys played with her almost the entire time.
Christopher got alot of toys, legos, a nerf gun, etc. Plus he got some gift cards. I think the best gift yet was the nerf gun! I can use it to wake his lazy butt up when he refuses to get up on Saturdays and Sundays! He let me use it and I shot him a few times before he asked for it back!
ReAnna turned 14 on Sunday, but we had her birthday on Friday night. She invited alot of kids from school and church. They showed up at typical teenage standard time, about an hour late! They screamed and laughed and danced until about 8:30. She got alot of stuff and did her typical ReAnna! Just could not be quiet for more then ten minutes at a time.
We had BBQ'd hopt dogs and hamburgers at both parties. ALong with macaroni salad, potato salad, chips and dip. ReAnna wanted cheesecake and Christopher wanted a chocolate cake. And that is what they got!
All in all it was a great time with a HUGE mess! Cups and plates and napkins everywhere! Luckily they all helped clean after the parties! My kids not the guests!

No comments: