Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend is done! YEAH!!

I never thought I would be happy that a weekend is over! Never! But man am I glad this weekend is over and I can get back to work. Not that work is better then spending time with my family, it was just an extremely busy and crazy weekend!

Friday was our first home game and tailgate party of the season! The tailgate had Kopi coming out to film the band and color guard! It was awesome! They finally got some air time! Something that never happens! I worked the concession stand, my norm for the football season! I missed Kopi but Richard recorded it! Watch Great Day on Thursday, he said that is when they will be on he thinks! Rebecca and ReAnna are right in the front!

The football concession stand started out slow and then got crazy busy and we ran out of EVERYTHING!! Cups, candy, hot dogs, ice! CRAZY!
Saturday was CPR and First Aid recertification! What fun. We watched a video, did a little one on one with some dummies and then we were done. Only three and a half hours of my life wasted! Not really, but it sure felt like it! Then we headed home to clean! Man the house can get so dirty in 5 days! Pretty much the kids leave their stuff everywhere and never pick it up!

Sunday was the Primary Program! After all our practices it was finally here! It went smoothly and great! The kids were terrific! Mine especially! Biased, I know! Or Proud Mom!

Then we had the Hill's over for dinner. Unfortunately it had to end before dessert. The kids were all in the front yard playing hide and seek. We heard a crash and Richard went outside to see what it was and their daughter fell out of the tree!

She scratched up her leg pretty bad and after she went to the ER, her wrist was broken! Can I feel any worse? I wish I could go back in time and tell them to stay out of the tree! I feel so responsible for her broken arm. I know I did not force her up the tree, but I still feel really bad because she broke her arm!

I think I am going to try to get some rest here at work. I learned in high school how to sleep with my eyes open. Prop myself up at the computer and take a little nap! Tonight though, I think I may have to shoot the tree!

No comments: