It really bugs me that people still drive with their brights on. I understand that you can't see, but neither can anyone else that happens to be in front of you or you driving up on. I hate stopping at stop lights in the morning and having a car drive up behind you with their stupid brights on! So here I am trying to drive with remnants of their lights in my eyes.
Recently I learned that if someone comes up behind you with their brights turn your side view mirror away from your car and it will shine right back at them. Not as bad as you have it, but it gives them an idea as to what you are seeing in your mirror. I have had a bunch of people turn off their brights and wave sorry at me once I started doing that.
I got a new computer at work and I am still deciding if I like it. None of my pictures are on it and everything looks a little weirder. Only time will tell if I will end up liking this computer or not!
I can't wait for the rain! Rain Rain hurry up! I usually hate the rain but after such a dry winter and the lack of snow to refill Shaver Lake, I have been praying for it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment