Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Talk on Sunday

I think I did pretty good.  I had some laughing and I got alot of great compliments on it.  I was very nervous but I did not sneak out like I teased Richard I was going to do.  Richard gave a talk right after me and Rebecca was the youth speaker!!  It was a Fisher Extravaganza at church on Sunday!!  Rebecca talked about my niece Brytani's conversion, Richard talked about our challenge from the Bishop to read the Book of Mormon and have FHE, and my talk was about food storage.  There was another sister up there and she talked about the ward goal to have 4 generations done for family history.

No comments: