Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sad stories in the news

Lately everytime I read the news headlines on AT&T some girl or mother or sister or daughter that was missing has been found.  Or I should say remains have been found.   What is with people?!  Why are so many women or young girls being killed?  Why is 2011 and 2012 ending and starting with so many murders?   What about the babies that I read last year that are still missing?  When will their remains be discovered?  I hope that they will be found alive, I pray they will be found alive. 

I hope the sad stories in the news disappear and happier stories appear!  I want this year to be a happy year, not a sad one. 

No comments: