Went to the doctor on Friday for hopefully my last perinatal ultrasound. Hopefully from now on I can stick to my dr and not have to see the specialist because I am over 35. Cross your fingers!!
She has doubled her weight! She is 3 lbs and 3 ozs. I read that now she will gain half an ounce a day! With 69 days left, that is 35.5 ounces or 2 lbs 2 ozs. I sure hope she gets a little bigger! I need to eat more I guess! More healthy food, fish, vegetables, etc! I double up on my vitamins because I just can not eat alot during the day. Hopefully that will help her to gain some more weight. Though Rebecca and ReAnna were small babies and I was huge! Both were under 7 pounds!
I have new pictures but I have to download them first to put them on my blog! We did get to see her open her mouth and stick her tongue out. Her legs are stretched out over her head! Future gymnastic star!
No comments:
Post a Comment