Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Update for 2012

So far this month is going OK.  The kids' rooms are rearranged and I am in the process of making curtains and valances for two of the rooms.  I put vinyl signs up in the kids's rooms along with their names on their doors.  I should have taken pictures and posted them.  I will do that tonight.  Plus I still need to hang up pictures and posters and other decorative items. 

The cafe is doing ok.  Could be better!  We are open 11-2 everyday except Sunday.  We have a wide variety of food and we are very reasonably priced.  I think our most expensive thing is the $5.00 combo.  Come on out and have one of Richard's famous Chicken Wraps!!  They are awesome!!

I finished my baby registry and now I am worried again.  What if no one shows up?  Is this going to be the way that I find out that no one likes me?  Richard says I should stop worrying.  I can't help it.  I panic whenever I think of everything I still need and how much it is going to cost me.  I still need ALOT of big items and they are all over $125.00! Carseat, stroller, pack n play, crib mattress and swing.  The rest is mainly clothes and other accessories, socks, bottles, pacifiers, bibs, etc.  I found some really cute outfits too!  Here goes the panic again!   Everytime I drive by Buy Buy Baby I get worried. 

I have a talk next Sunday on Food Storage, Richard on reading the scriptures and Rebecca on Brytani's conversion.  It will be a Fisher Family Sacrament Meetin.  I guess I should start working on my talk, huh?

No comments: