Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Gestational Diabetes it is

Well I guess my passing all my glucose tests with Rebecca and ReAnna is over.  34 weeks and I have to eat at certain times, check my blood 4x a day and eat certain things every meal. :)  Fun? I think not!  It seems like too much work! Though there are some bonuses, like I can eat all the veggies, fat and protien I want.  So that is a bonus, everything else I need to measure out.

I am thinking that the total 5 pounds I gained during this pregnancy will probably drop off with the measured food and walking 20 minutes a day.  If I lose more then no worries, I have enough weight from before the pregnancy to keep Riley sustained for 6 more weeks.  Though I am thinking she will be here the last week of March. :)

I got the call on my birthday, so that was my present from my dr's office. Happy happy joy joy!  But at least Richard sent me an awesome pot of orchids and got me the new Samsung Galaxy S II phone!  My friend Anne got me a bunch of froggie stuff!  So the other gifts certainly made up for the cruddy one I got from the doctor!

No comments: