Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, February 6, 2012

News

On Thursday a good friend from work suffered an aneurism.  He is still in the hospital and now has pneumonia.  He is a great guy.  Why does bad things always happen to good people?  I never understood that.  He underwent surgery and it was successful but now they are having complications.  Fever, infection, etc.  Please pray for him. 

We are still deciding what to do, but it looks like we may have to close the cafe.  The shop that we are in is looking at possibly having to close their doors.  Their sales are down 30% and it started in December!  Sales for Christmas was horrible!!  We are praying about what to do and fasted on Sunday as a family about it.  Richard and I are looking at going to the temple for a session to get some divine intervention. 

I have 8 weeks left and hopefully after this Friday I will know when Riley will be here!  :) Personally she can not get here soon enough, but she needs to "cook" a little longer!  My shower is February 25th and I hope to see alot of my friends there.  My office friends are throwing me a shower the first week of March!  Still very nervous about being the center of attention and opening gifts in front of people. :(

No comments: