My baby shower was awesome! I got some very cute clothes for Riley and alot of other really cool stuff. Richard was most excited about the diaper bag and Leap Frog Puppy. I got a very very cute outfit that is a onesie with a frog on it saying I love to laugh with a green with white polka dot jacket and dark blue pants (Thank you Becky Florence) and a tie blanket of Frogs (Thank you Karen and Lauren Reid), plus ALOT of other really cute stuff and a bunch of necessities. The Comstocks got me a really cute NB dress with pink leggings and monkey pajamas. Need to keep all the monkey stuff from Rebecca.
The games were hilarious! There was a diapering contest and Monica won! She is the heavy weight champion of diapering babies with 11 children!! Then they did the pacifier game and Joyce won! I may never let her near any of Riley's pacifiers! :) Then there was the baby bottle drinking contest and that was hilarious. I guess babies have that talent down pat! As adults they could not even empty the bottle! I laughed so hard!!
Richard made 5 individual 8 inch round cakes! The top one was my favorite! White cake with lemon filling! Yummy! He also made chicken wraps for all the attendees at the shower! It was great!! There was sherbert punch and various chips and dips and veggies.
Anne Arnold and Mary Robinson did an excellent job! It was the best baby shower ever thrown in my honor! There were lots of friends that were unable to make it and they were very much missed! I hope to see them when Riley is born or shortly afterwards! You know who you are!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great time! Sorry I wasn't able to make it!! :)
Post a Comment