Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Day of Love!!

Image Detail

God’s Valentine Gift







God’s Valentine gift of love to us

Was not a bunch of flowers;

It wasn’t candy, or a book

To while away the hours.







His gift was to become a man,

So He could freely give

His sacrificial love for us,

So you and I could live.







He gave us sweet salvation, and

Instruction, good and true--

To love our friends and enemies

And love our Savior, too.







So as we give our Valentines,

Let’s thank our Lord and King;

The reason we have love to give

Is that He gave everything.







By Joanna Fuchs

No comments: