Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Father Son Campout, Mother Daughter Weekend & Mother's Day
This last week was Father/Son Campout. Richard and Christopher headed out about 630 Thursday night for Shaver Lake and the campsite that our ward has been given special permission to camp at. Richard was in charge of Saturday morning breakfast and he likes to make sure he does something different every time. This time he did chicken and waffles with eggs and melon. It turned out awesome, but not alot of men were there so he came home with alot of waffles.
While they are camping we are doing girl things, like ice cream sundaes and chick flicks. SO we headed to dinner Friday night at Denny's then on to home to watch our movies and eat our ice cream. We had fun. We watched some funny movies and laughed like crazy. Sundaes were awesome, but because of my eating healthies, the ice cream made me sick half way through, so I had to stop eating. Oh well, I laughed and enjoyed myself.
Mother's Day was pretty cool. Richard was hired by the ward to make Cake Pops for all the women in the church. Unfortunately Wednesday night the Priests forgot they were suppose to help, so Richard and one other brother did almost 300 cake pop dipping and decorating by themselves. I headed in there and finished helping what he had out. Friday I finished 200 cake pops dipping and some decorating so that Richard could go camping and not worry about it. It was a handful but seeing all the women excited and happy to get three of the cake pops on Sunday, as so worth my sore back.
Richard asked me on Wednesday what I wanted for dinner on Sunday, so I chose pulled pork that was smoked and then cooked slowly in the overn for 3-4 hours. It was so awesome and delicious! Plus I got baked beans and my ranch potato salad. After dinner I got my present. I got an armband to put my Ipod in so I can run easier and a dress. A junior's size large dress that fit, but I am going to return it and get the one that I wanted. It is a pretty dress but Richard bought it so that I could return it and get the one that I really wanted at Kohl's!
Yesterday I stayed home with a sick Sariah. I was able to get her to sleep so that I could head to the gym and run on the treadmill. I did a mile and a half in 19 minutes. Then we went on a family bike ride of 4.25 miles! I did not even get winded! Yeah me!! I did however beat Christopher home on the bike. He gave up and I did not! Winner and still champion, MOM!! Yeah me!!
I am officially in a size 14!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment