Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Finals and Memorial Day and BBQs and Potty Training and Graduation
Last week was finals week for college! I had a History Final, Document Processing Final, and an Adobe Flash Final. I hope that I did ok and was able to pass all my classes. Hoping Richard did great on his also! We are taking the summer off and I have classes scheduled for next semester and I think Richard is going to take one, but if he gets the bakery, then he will be taking none. If he gets the bakery, then I am back on with a double major. Accounting and Computer Sciences. Plus I may minor in hospitality management. I am looking at Barstow college too. They are on a quarter system. That may help me get one degree a little faster so that I can help out a little more, if we get the bakery.
We had a few bbqs this weekend and they were great. Our friends the Comstocks came over and helped up eat the bbq and to have fun and talk. We had pulled pork Saturday night and Ribs Monday nigh! Yummy!
Sariah finally cut a top tooth and seemed alot happier. Riley is doing great with potty training. She goes in the toilet and seems pretty happy with herself. We have to keep her in a dress with no diaper on and she uses her potty every time. Now to get her to do it on a regular basis!! Soon she will be wearing big girl panties and we will only have one in diapers! YEAH US!! and YEAH RILEY PEARL!!
We find out on Friday that ReAnna will be graduating this coming Thursday! Yeah! Finally another graduate and we have three years to not have to worry. Kaitlyn will be a senior in four years and then we have to worry that she won't graduate. If she continues her current educational path, she will not be graduating without four years of summer school and extra classes every four years. I sure hope that one summer of mandatory summer school will get her on the right path. Unfortunately, junior high has no consequences for getting Fs, you get pushed into high school no matter if you pass or fail. She does not believe us when we tell her if she gets an F she has to retake the class until she passes. She just rolls her eyes and says OK. I have a feeling, we are going to have another four interesting years of high school with her and Christopher and Amberlin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment