Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, May 5, 2014

Running!

I did it! Another 5K! I finished with the worse time I have ever done! 50 minutes!!!!! I am so upset with myself! If I had run like I did the last times I would have been in the top 5 and not 10th place!! Darn it!!! It was very hot and I got sick on the last leg with all the sun and no shade. I do not think they were thinking it would be that hot this early in the year. Darn it! I am looking for another run here pretty soon. Maybe a Zombie Mud and Blood run next month! It is at Hobbs Ranch on June 7th! Plus I found a series of 5 K runs this summer in the evening! I am thinking about doing those too! $25 for 6 runs this summer at Woodward Park. These would really help me improve my times and be able to run the entire time. These runs would be at 7pm at night, so the heat may not be a problem! I think these next few weeks I will be doing more and more running on the treadmill to get faster and more endurance for the next run!

No comments: