Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Prescription Drug Awareness

Prescription drug abuse is a huge problem these days. Too many kids are becoming addicted to drugs this way. We have an extra pill or two from a surgery and instead of getting rid of them, we leave them in our medicine cabinets just in case. Little do we know, kids are selling these to each other or taking themselves. It only takes one pill and they are hooked. Once the pills get too pricey or too hard to come by, so they end up trying something new, like heroine. Heroine is easier to obtain and cheaper to get. This Saturday is an opportunity for you to get rid of those drugs in your medicine cabinet! The Fresno North Stake sponsored by the Fresno Sheriffs Department is holding a PDA event this weekend at Buchanan's Veteran Stadium! There will be a 5K at 830 and a Kids Fun Run at 10. Plus we will have a petting zoo, bounce house, venders and food! Come on out and have fun while supporting this wonderful cause! I will be running to 5K and hoping to do so in under 35 minutes. Riley will be doing the Kids Fun Run because she loves to run. Come on out and support us or come on out and cheer me through the finish line!!!!!

No comments: