Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Craziness


I did not realize it has been a few days since I put anything new on my blog!
Last Friday our school played Clovis West. Because we share the stadium, they were Home side and we were the Visitors. I am just glad that I did not need to work the concession stands! I had too much to get done before Saturday. We won and so far we have onlylost one game and if that team gets disqualified we will be undefeated!! YEAH!!!!
Saturday was Veronica and Clifford Gilbert's reception at my house. And it was also Rebecca's WBA Competition in Modesto. It was the first one we did not go to. But I did get a picture of her in her uniform. Check them out on my Facebook. I will post them here when I get home. Forgot to do that last night.
The reception was open house, so people came and went. All in all in went pretty good. People loved the cake and everyone seemed to have a good time. Christopher and Amber did their usual try to get everyone to pay attention to them. They seem to think that everyone that comes to our house is there to see them. They both got sent to their rooms after I told them to stop for the fourth time. I gave them enough warning and they did not listen, so they got time out.
Rebecca did not get home until around 1 am. But they won first place and sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is sort of like Grand Prize. They put 3A, 4A and 5A first place winners together and whomever has the higher score gets Sweepstakes. That is what I am told, if that is wrong, I do not know. I am just happy that we won!!
Pictures are all at Facebook.com. Search my name if you do not have me as one of you friends and I will add you and you can see the pictures.


No comments: