Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Young Women Star Awards

Rebecca and ReAnna went to the YW Star Awards Sunday night. They dressed up in formals and were presented awards. ReAnna was so happy to be all dressed up and getting her moment in the sun. Raelyn Done did her hair and I did her makeup. Veronica Gilbert did Rebecca's hair and I again did her makeup! I am so asking Krista next time for help with the makeup!! I do ok but not that good!
They had asked me about three weeks ago to do a two minute segment on both girls for something. My wanting to be an actress, helped Richard to easily decide that I would do it.
Richard says Rebecca was crying over what I said about her. I just told the truth! She and I have not had the greatest relationship, but we are working on improving that. Step by step. There is not enough room on this blog to explain why, but most of it is because of my family and the way they treated me growing up. No love, so I have to learn to show love. I am doing better and working everyday on it.
But it was nice to see the girls all dressed up and getting awards! Their moment in the sun!

No comments: