Friday was crazy!! I worked at my normal job and then went to work at the Buchanan High Football Concessions. I started at 4:30 and was supposed to be off after the end of the third quarter. BUT...... Instead of 20 people showing up to help in 4 booths only 12 showed up! It was crazy and next to impossible to keep up with the customers. We ran out of one's, quarters, soda, ice and hot food and some candy. The parents giving the kids a twenty and then they only buy a $1.50 soda. They were taking all our change!!! We ended up leaving with 2:47 left in the entire game! Then I had to get to Me N Ed's for the after party!! That was crazy, but at least the pizzas were already ordered and we only had to order three extra!!
Then Friday we were in a cleaning frenzy trying to get everything ready for Rebecca's birthday party. It turned out pretty good! Though apparently there is some sort of disease all teenagers get that causes them to scream for no reason and shout I love you to anyone! We need a cure for this.
Then Sunday was our traditional, breakfast between General Conference sessions. We had biscuits and gravy, sausage, hasbrowns and eggs. We had 6 missionaries over, Dan Gilbert and his in laws. It is always so much fun and everyone eats their fill and there are not leftovers!! It is awesome!! Then we settle down and watch the final session of the conference and wait for the Prophet to speak. I love to hear him talk!
Then Sunday night as Rebecca's birthday party we went to the So You Think You Can Dance concert! We had a great time, she spent alot of it with her head on my shoulder. Great Mommy and Daughter time. I took alot of pictures and posted them on my Facebook! Plus I have some movies and I just have to figure out how to post those!!!
Monday was slow and we vegged until bedtime! Today starts the craziness all over again!! AHHH!!!
1 comment:
I love the part about Rebecca's head on your shoulder. That is just so SWEET!!!
Post a Comment