This has been bugging me for awhile now. So I am going to get it off my chest so to say. Why are there people out there, that have to make everything everyone else's fault. No matter what they do it is always someone else's fault. They refuse to accept any of the blame on themselves. And they also only tell half the story and make themselves look so pityful and the other person look like the most evil person in the world.
The person being blamed. can not defend themselves, because the blamer has everyone else snowed as to what is really happening. They just cannot live without drama, they just need everyone to feel sorry for them. I hate that!! I just want to smack the blamer in the back of the head and tell everyone the entire truth! But I have to remember the old saying, "what goes around, comes around." So the blamer will eventually get their's and the blamee will be cleared of all blame. And I hope it is soon, because I am so ready to tell everyone the blamer is talking to, the truth!
My father was like that and because of him, my family hates me and wants nothing to do with me! He turned everything around and made himself out to be the innocent one and Richard and I the evil ones! He was a great manipulater and liar. I know that now he has accepted what he has done and has repented for it beyond the veil (am I suppose to capitalize that?). I know this because, I finally got the promptings to submit his name to the temple for baptism and everything else. I did not do the work for him, because I was not comfortable asking Richard to be baptized by proxy for a man that made him miserable and my daughters' lives with him miserable. I know he has accepted the Gospel(capitalized, right?) and is doing what he needs to be doing up there. I have made the choice that down here, I do not want to be sealed to my parents when they die, but once I am beyond the veil(still wondering if I should capitalize), my children can do it for me. I hope one day to be able to decide different, but as of now, no. My family still treats me like everything is my fault and they are the innocent bystanders. I hope the person I mentioned in the beginning will realize their mistakes and make amends, then maybe they will be able to have the life they want so badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment