Tomorrow is our first WBA (Western Band Association) Competition. We are up against Clovis West in our division. That is the only school in our division at all!! Our show so far looks good. The Pyramids are done all twelve of the huge monstrocities!! 8X8X8, that's feet, large!! Plus I am understanding that we also have 4 huge thrones! The props for this show are HUGE!! And all this for only 6 total competitions! Weird to me, but they say that is how all the schools do it!
So tomorrow we are on our way to Merced College to compete. I will try to get some good shots of Rebecca and the team!! Richard is driving a box truck because someone could not do it at the last minute. Plus we have to be there a little early to help feed the kids nachos.
I am hoping the Gilbert's will be able to watch the three youngest. If it was next week I would be able to afford a sitter, but this week I am stuck. I am crossing my fingers and praying they can do it. I am so nervous! This is my first ever WBA competition ever! I am so musically challenged it is not funny! Seriously though if the fate of the world depended on my musically ability, we are in alot of trouble!! I can not sing, dance or play any musical instrument.
So send all your good thought Rebecca and the BHS band and color guards' way tomorrow evening!!
No comments:
Post a Comment