Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Another Weekend

Here it is another weekend! I have a BHS Home Football Game that I need to work the concession stands! Then tomorrow is the Saturday session of General Conference and then Priesthood Meeting. Sunday is another session of General Conference and our bi annual Session Brunch!

Normally we invite families and missionaries, but this year we asked the missionaries to bring some investigator families to brunch and any missionaries that have no place to go between sessions! It always turns out to be pretty fun and we get to know people! We are going to have biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, pancakes and OJ! Yummy yummy yum! I am so looking forward to this! We are going shopping tomorrow for all the yummy food for Sunday!

I look forward to conference and this year we are having the kids watch it with us, instead of letting them play! They have some papers that they need to fill out for primary! I will be finishing up my blanket during the conference! YEAH!!

1 comment:

:Brittany: said...

Hey Sister Fisher! Cute blog! I love Palace Courtyard!!! I have gotten a ton of bows from there! Plus my Aunt has a little boutique too!! See you next week!!