Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fisher Christmas

The Traditional Fisher Family Christmas:

We spent almost all day on the 23rd picking up the last of the presents and then on Christmas Eve I spent most of the day waiting for two of the presents to come in the mail.  I know I know, I should of ordered earlier in the month, but we did our normal shopping around trying to decide what to get.. 

Richard and I went down to the gift wrap booth to wrap some presents and got stuck there for like 3.5 hours trying to help them catch up with the wrapping!  We had two lines out the door of people, mostly men, wanting their gifts wrapped!! Good for us!!  On Christmas Eve we went in to help with a rush and I went back to close.  Men were climbing under the half closed gate to get presents wrapped.  We were there until 6:45!!  The mall closed at 6, so we almost got stuck inside the mall!  Boy do they lock those doors fast!!!

We did our traditional Chrsitmas Eve present.  All the kids got new pajamas!  They were excited about those.  I was never excited about clothes when i was a kid, but mine are. 

We all got to bed around midnight and we had to talk Richard out of bed at 9!  I sent all the kids in to give him a kiss and to tell him Merry Christmas. 

The kids had fun opening presents and watching everything burn in the fireplace.  All that fancy wrapping I did and it all goes up in flames in only a few minutes!!

All in all, I think everyone had a good Christmas and we have watched ALOT of movies over the past few days!!

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!

No comments: