Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday is my Friday!

I am so excited!  I am off tomorrow!  YEAH!  But that is not even the best of it!  We are going to DISNEYLAND!!!!  I got seven free tickets from the give a day get a day promotion Disney did in the beginning of 2010.  I crocheted 7 blankets for 7 tickets!  So we are going tomorrow for the ENTIRE day!  We will be there from open to close!  I am riding every ride and I am hunting down Tigger and Tarzan!  And Cinderella better stop for pictures this time!  We have missed her every year, because she is always going on a break!!  
Plus because is is the Christmas season everything is decorated and in Christmas theme!  Can you guess what our family picture will be this year?  Mmmm.  Maybe a picture with Mickey Mouse with our own Mouse Ears?!?!?!?  Can you totally tell I am beyond excited?  I think I am more excited then the kids!   Doing a happy dance right now at work in my chair and in my cubicle!  YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

No comments: