Just found out that our beloved manager that died on Wednesday morning, never made it home. She checked into a hotel and was shot. No one knows whether it was suicide or murder at this point. Not sure what to hope for. Sad and strange situation. Who? What? Why?
I guess if it was suicide, you never really know people or what they are going through. Most people can put on a front and fool the world, but they know. If it hurts that bad inside, talk to someone! That is what your family or friends are there for. If one won't listen, go to another, until you find someone to listen!!
If it was murder, I hope they catch him and they throw the book at him!! Literally. The book, the gavel, the witness stand, pretty much anything they can lift! Ok so not Christian like, but I am mad and upset, so I take my frustration out on what I hope will happen, but not what I would do.
I guess when it rains it pours. In this case down comes the flood.
No comments:
Post a Comment