This weekend was crazy! I need a vacation to recoop from this weekend!!
Friday was FSU vs. Illinois and I was driving carts! It was fun, but it was busy! I ran into the Mead's and gave them a tour of the stadium. They got to see the football team walk into the stadium. Ryan of course video tapped everything! It was pretty fun. I saw alot of kids with BHS jackets on. By 10 we were down 4 carts! Richard needed to be up at 4:30 the next morning so we left early and gave our carts to the two people who's carts broke down.
Richard, Rebecca and ReAnna went on the YW trip to the temple Saturday morning. They left at 5:30 in the morning. I finally printed my grandmother's ordinances card and Rebecca was baptized for her and ReAnna was confirmed for her. Richard did the confirmation and our home teacher did the baptism. Rebecca said she started crying when they said grandma's name. I knew that she was happy, both of them. Grandma especially. Now I get to do the rest and I can be sealed for her too. Yeah!
I worked the gift wrap booth at 9am that same morning. Deb came in with me and I had the opportunity to leave early to go help with Kaitlyn's birthday. We got busy just as I was leaving! I love when it is busy. Time flies faster!
I got home and helped with Kaitlyn's Ice Cream Social. She had fun. They played and laughed and ate ice cream sundaes that they built. It was alot of fun.
Richard went with all the kids except ReAnna and headed to the gift wrap booth! Vickie came in an hour early for me and he was covering her last hour. I was home crocheting and making turkey chili. It was not bad, just the turkey sucked up alot of the flavoring. It was good, I just need to perfect it. The kids always eat my chili, they love it.
I got an early Christmas gift, It's A Wonderful Life! I absolutely love that movie. Favorite all time movie! It ALWAYS makes me cry. I cried when I opened the present. I have been asking for that movie since I was 13, and have been looking for it for 5 years now. I got it early because Richard wants to start a tradition that we watch it the first Saturday in December to start our Christmas season! While we were trying to play the DVD, the player decided to keep popping up a gray screen. It would go away for a few moments and then it woudl come back up. We switched it to the other player, but the entire movie wiggled annoyingly. So we broke down and had to buy a new DVD player. We got a Magnavox for $40. It works off both RCA and a HDMI cable. Plus it is 1080p! Our tv is 1080p! The picture was clear!!
Last night after church, we watched Eclipse. Never watch that movie with a Edward hater. Richard kept making comments. Rebecca and I kept telling him to stop, but it was sort of funny! I love the Twilight series. Now I just can not wait for Breaking Dawn 1 & 2!! Plus I need to see the new Harry Potter!!
How was your weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment