Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Gym or Plot to kill me!
I went to the gym last night with Rebecca and I sware she is trying to kill me! We did thirty minutes on the treadmill, fifteen on the bike, 30 minutes worth of weight training and then the attempted murder!!! She talked me into getting on the Elyptical machine for five minutes! I thought I was going to fall off!! Took me a few minutes (3) to figure out how to do it correctly. My legs felt like they were going to fall off until I figured it out!! Man does it get your heart pumping and sweat pouring! We got a great workout last night and I did not get smacked in the leg with any of the equipment by Rebecca this time! Bonus!! I will post a before and after picture as soon as I start to see any change. I keep crossing my fingers that it will happen every night after I go to the gym. I wish it was that easy! But they do not call it a workout because it is easy! If losing weight was easy, then people would not be making millions on weight loss programs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One of these nights I need to join ya! I just don't know how you have energy at night!!! You two amaze me!
Post a Comment